Con-Tra S.p.A. is an international freight forwarder founded in 1988, with its head office in Salerno/Italy, branch offices in New York/USA, London/UK and correspondents in all the major ports/countries all over the world, reaching over 15,000 cargo units shipped and a turnover of about 12 mln euros in 2013.
- 1988 : Franco Cannavacciuolo establishes Con-Tra as a limited partnership;
- 2000 : The company becomes a S.r.l. (limited liability)
- 2004 – January : Franco’s son, Nicola Cannavacciuolo and Ermanno Giamberini assume the company;
- 2004 – October: The company is incorporated;
- 2005 : USA branch opening;
- 2006 : U.K. branch opening;
- 2007 : Tunisia branch opening;
- 2008 : 10,000 shipped cargo units barrier is broken;
- 2010 : 8 mln euros turnover reached;
- 2011 : 10mln euros turnover reached;
- 2012 : Vincenzo Botto, accounting consultant since the foundation and a member of the board of directors for some years, becomes a shareholder.
Our commitment is supporting our clients as the logistic partner.
You just need to tell us when cargo shall be shipped and where to : the rest is our task.
We assist our clients from the shipment planning to the final delivery, suggesting to them the best solutions thanks to constant, up-to-date and reliable information.